Small Business Fire Damage Remediation in Kingston
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in repairs for your storefront or office and halt production for months after. Heat and flames can scorch a building, but other damage from fumes and soot may stay for years after the fire has been put out. If left untreated, your commercial property will smell like fumes for years after the fire.
The specialists from Paul Davis understand how harmful fires are to your commercial property and livelihood. Smoke, soot and fire damage removal are only a portion of the things our service can do for you after a tragedy. Throughout the Kingston region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours recover from fires of all sizes.
Our Fire Restoration Method
- 24/7 emergency services – onsite and assisting you in hours
- Discover the price of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Emergency board-up and structural reinforcement
- Green methods for cleaning soot and other debris from fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Contents cleaning- restoration for your damaged inventory or equipment in your building
- Elimination of moisture remaining after extinguishing efforts
- Rebuilding for the harmed areas
- Mold and mildew prevention
Reach your Kingston Franchise
The Paul Davis team can get your commercial property back to normal faster. Our training, cleaning methods and years of experience help us complete the restoration correctly the first time. Harmed items or furniture is usually simple to restore for our experts and their techniques. We also help you file insurance claims to aid in the recovery process.
Allow our business help yours. Call Paul Davis of Kingston if fire damage and smoke harm your business.